Feed Store Loft
The Feed Store Loft, a luxury accommodation overlooking the Sonoma Plaza, is located above awarding-winning Corner 103 Winery's tasting room and The Red Grape Restaurant. It is situated on the town square, just steps away from fine dining, shopping, and over 75 wine tasting rooms!
Park in your reserved parking space, drop your bags, and you are right on the town square. Restaurants, shops, galleries, and services are all within a few steps. Cross the street, and you are in the beautiful City Hall Park. Pick a bench, a picnic table, or spread out on the grass and watch the ducks around the pond. Whatever you want to do, upon your arrival you will be immersed in the vibrant, yet relaxed atmosphere of the town center!
Sonoma’s historic Plaza is the heart of the California Wine Country and it’s all just steps from The Feed Store Loft. Walk to wineries and wine tasting, historic sites, and fabulous restaurants.
- Room to spread out or entertain, 700 square feet
- HDTV with cable
- King size bed
- Queen size cabinet bed
- Granite kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- Deluxe bathroom with over-sized shower, fresh linens, soaps, and hair dryer
- Reserved off-street parking
- Discounts on bike rentals at Wine Country Cyclery, just down the street
- Discounts and specials at local wine tasting rooms
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Private street entrance.
- Keyless entry, program your own 3-5 digit entry code
515 1st Street West, Sonoma, CA
business license: 15006
Great Place Right on the Square
“This loft has everything you need! Very nice place! And it is literally on the Square! Highly recommend this place. This is our second stay."
Nice place, awesome location!
“The room, bathroom and furniture were all very nice. Location was ideal. You really can't get any better.”
Couldn't Ask For More
“Absolutely loved this place. Beautiful decor, extremely cozy, comfortable bed, and tremendous hospitality. Will definitely return!”
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.
The Loft Overlooking the Plaza in Sonoma. Be immersed in the vibrant, yet relaxed atmosphere of the town center!